Morocco Desert Tour gives you
the opportunity to visit Merzouga Sahara Desert
in 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes
Visit Fes old Medina
and discover its narrow alleys in
7 days tour from Fes
Enjoy the Magic of
Chefchaouen the Blue city in
10 days tour from Casablanca
6 days tour from Casablanca
to Marrakech and Sahara Desert
A great 5 days tour from Marrakech
to Merzouga Sahara Desert
Around Morocco in 15 days tour
from Tangier to Sahara Desert
and Coast Atlantic cities
Marrakech City Tour
In Marrakech City Tour you will have the opportunity to Discover all the magic of Marrakech exploring its most famous neighborhoods and visiting its most important monuments with our private tour
• koutoubia: One of the most impressive sights in Marrakesh, the Koutoubia is one of the largest, most beautiful mosques in the western Muslim world. Its 225 foot tall minaret is a Hispano-Moresque masterpiece that is very similar to the Giralda of Seville.
• Saadian Tombs this site have been a burial ground before the Saadian period, but the earliest known burial dates from 1557 and all the main buildings were constructed under Sultan Ahmed el Mansour (1578-1603).it contains the tombs of over 100 more Saadian princes and members of the royal household
• Bahia Palace: big old house and a set of houses were collected and converted into palace in the late nineteenth century by the Moroccan architect El Mekki behalf (1841-1900).
• Place Jemaa El Fna :famous UNESCO recognized city square, where you can discover a world of mysterious bazaars and a magical circus where fortune tellers, henna artists, fire eaters, snake charmers, dancing wild costumed monkeys, musicians and acrobats call home
• Souks of the Medina filled with food stalls selling olives, dates and sweets, and carts loaded with fruit and vegetables. The souks of Marrakesh are a major feature in Moroccan life, and among the country’s greatest attractions for travelers.
• Visit the Marrakesh tannery the most interesting part of visiting the tanneries is seeing the process itself and the equipment used, neither of which have changed for centuries. The majority of work is crafted by local artisans and then sold in the Marrakesh souks.
• Marrakesh's Royal Palace Passage: The Almohads built the palace in the 12th century on the site of their kasba, and it was partly remodeled by the Saadians in the 16th century. Historically it was one of the palaces owned by the Moroccan king, who employed some of the most talented craftsmen in the city for its construction.
• Gueliz neighborhood: a place of wide boulevards not mazes of alleyways. It's the modern part of Marrakesh where the offices, shops, restaurants are located, more generally, the daily life of Marrackshis and, in particular, Westerners who live in Marrakesh
• Garden Majorel: located in the heart of Gueliz, Hivernage within the Imperial city of Marrakesh. It is one of the most delightful and stunning spots within this red walled city. A meticulously designed botanical garden through Marrakesh’s medina filled with acres of olive groves and palms.
Trip inclusions & exclusions
- Private VIP Vehicle throughout the tour + fuel
- Experienced English-speaking driver (Guide)
- free time to take pictures during the road
Morocco Desert Tour
We would like to thank you for your visit.
we informe you that if you don't find the itinerary that meets your needs, please feel free to contact us.
We will be very happy to answer all your questions and provide you with all the necessary details.
Morocco Top Recommended Tours
3 Days Tour
From Marrakech to Merzouga
Explore Morocco in 3 Days from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara Desert
3 Days Tour
From Marrakech to Fes
Explore Morocco in 3 Days from Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga Sahara Desert.
4 Days Tour
From Fes to Marrakech
Explore Morocco in 4 Days from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert.