Morocco Desert Tour
Day Trip from Marrakech to Imlil
The village of imlil is a very beautiful village located in a valley just below the majestic mountains of the great Atlas. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes and contrasts .. Imlil is also the village where people who climb Mount Tubkal pass by, the highest peak in Morocco that reaches 4,167 m.
• Discover the valley of Imlil and explore the Atlas Mountains with our professional driver.
• Visit the local souk of Tahanoute on Tuesdays and Asni on Saturdays
• Go through the village of Asni (a Berber village that sits at 1150 m of altitude)
• Take your launch wherever you want.
• Enjoy a walk or ride a mule at the Kasbah of Toubkal.
Discover the High Atlas Mountains, Berber villages and a breathtaking landscape on the outskirts of Marrakesh. Lying at the end of the road, Imlil is a popular place for travelers to begin mountain trekking or to ascend to Toubkal, which, at 4,167 meters (13,600 feet), is the highest mountain in North Africa. Explore Imlil and enjoy an exotic trip, to meet local people of this beautiful village at the foot of the highest peak in North Africa Toubkal, not forgetting to mention that the location of the village guarantees a diverse choice of walks for lovers of walking. During the day you can look forward to a walk through the small mountain village of Armed where on Saturdays it is possible to visit the local Asni Berber market (on saturday). On your trip you'll have time to walk up to the Kasbah and explore the surrounding trails, which offer superb views along the valley of Riraya.
Trip inclusions & exclusions
- Private VIP Vehicle throughout the tour + fuel
- Experienced English-speaking driver (Guide)
- Personal expenses