Morocco Desert Tour gives you
the opportunity to visit Merzouga Sahara Desert
in 4 Days Tour from Marrakech to Fes
Visit Fes old Medina
and discover its narrow alleys in
7 days tour from Fes
Enjoy the Magic of
Chefchaouen the Blue city in
10 days tour from Casablanca
6 days tour from Casablanca
to Marrakech and Sahara Desert
A great 5 days tour from Marrakech
to Merzouga Sahara Desert
Around Morocco in 15 days tour
from Tangier to Sahara Desert
and Coast Atlantic cities
Day trip from Marrakech to Essaouira
Essaouira is one of the most beautiful cities of the Atlantic coast of Morocco. It is a small city with a lot of love and a lot of history, discover all the magic of the old town and the traditional market and enjoy delicious seafood typical of the region with our private tour from Marrakech If you are searching for an outstanding discovery of what Morocco has to offer, a private tour might be the right kind of tour for you. All our tours can be tailored just the way our clients wish. These quality tours are flexible; confortrable and secure. It does not matter if you want to experience the most known destinations of Morocco or if you are more excited to wonder around the roads less traveled our private tours are the perfect option.
• The Medina of Essaouira was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Morocco in 2001
• Enjoy the peace and the spirit of arts in the city Essaouira.the relatively tranquil medina of Essaouria is a superb place to meander through an old Moroccan medina full of color and character with few encounters with pushy shop owners.
• Visit the souks and shop of the old Portuguese city
• Find objects cedar (stem and root) inlaid with satinwood, ebony, the abalone. Then lamps and sconces iron or openwork copper, slippers and, inevitably, we fall back on cedar ...
• Explore the wonderful argan oil in a woman's cooperative.
• Cross the beach and the famous port of Essaouira.
• Explore the ramparts of the Scala, the municipal market, the neighborhood jewelers and craft complex. Stores along the streets sell a massive variety of beautiful handcrafted items, such as thuya wood products, embroidered clothes and carpets.
•Essaouira is known as North Africa’s wind capital and rightly so.
Days of wind are as common as grains of sand and just south of the Medina are several locations to rent surf equipment or to set up surfing, kiteboarding, windsurfing, or kitesurfing lessons. Essaouira is located on the Atlantic coast, and has long been considered as one of the best anchorages of the Moroccan coast .We will offer many opportunities for discover and answer all your questions concerning about cultural, artistic, and wind sport. Essaouira has A broad sandy beach extends from the harbor to the south also we give to visitors the real image of the traditional Morocco, by traditional market and a lifestyle which is not found anywhere else. Enjoy unforgettable trip through the breathtaking landscapes and is just for two and half an hour from Marrakesh .It is a wonderfully preserved example of eighteenth century architecture and. Do not hesitate to make your first step to visit This amazing World Heritage Site in Morocco.
Trip inclusions & exclusions
- Private VIP Vehicle throughout the tour + fuel
- Experienced English-speaking driver (Guide)
- free time to take pictures during the road
Morocco Desert Tour
We would like to thank you for your visit.
we informe you that if you don't find the itinerary that meets your needs, please feel free to contact us.
We will be very happy to answer all your questions and provide you with all the necessary details.
Morocco Top Recommended Tours
3 Days Tour
From Marrakech to Merzouga
Explore Morocco in 3 Days from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara Desert
3 Days Tour
From Marrakech to Fes
Explore Morocco in 3 Days from Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga Sahara Desert.
4 Days Tour
From Fes to Marrakech
Explore Morocco in 4 Days from Fes to Marrakech via Merzouga Sahara Desert.