Morocco Desert Tour
Day Trip from Marrakech to Ourika
Ourika is a beautiful village of Atlas, located only a 30 km from Marrakech is considered one of the preferred destinations for both local and foreign tourists for its magnificent landscapes ..
• Discover the beautiful landscapes of the valley of Ourika, Lodged in the heart of the Great Atlas.
• Visit Berber market (market days: Mondays and Fridays).
• Visit and pause of tea in a local home
• Visit a cooperative of argan oil production, and bio-aromatic gardens.
• Enjoy the seven waterfalls of Setti Fatma with mountain guide
• Relax and have lunch in the lush Ourika Valley Explore the beautiful Ourika Valley, nestled in the Atlas mountains.
Located in the heart of the great Atlas, the Ourika Valley is considered one of the most beautiful valleys of the kingdom with its rich past, its culture, its crafts and cuisine, and also landscapes of various colors. Only one hour from Marrakesh, you will have the opportunity to discover the splendid fascinating landscapes to the Atlas mountains. It's the perfect destination for people who seek Moroccan adventure, relaxation, and meditation, offering you the chance to completely switch off from modern life. The walking excursion is great for those who want to see the splendor of the High Atlas Mountains without trekking to the summit. Your trek begins at Setti Fatma, where you will walk for 1 hour to the heart of the Ourika Valley. Don't hesitate, if you wish to enjoy a traditional mountain lifestyle and admire nature dazzling, Ourika is a place that suits you perfectly.
Trip inclusions & exclusions
- Private VIP Vehicle throughout the tour + fuel
- Experienced English-speaking driver (Guide)
- Personal expenses