Morocco Desert Tour
Day Trip from Marrakech Ouzoud Waterfalls
The waterfalls of ouzoud are the largest waterfalls in Morocco and some of the most beautiful in northern Africa,they are located in the town of Ouzoud near to Azilal. They are 110 meters high and considered one of the preferred tourist attractions in Morocco.
• Visit the waterfalls of Ouzoud in the heart of the Moroccan Middle Atlas.
• Enjoy fascinating panoramic views from the top of the falls.
• One-hour hike with a mountain guide to the foot of the waterfalls.
• Enjoy a raft ride at the foot of the falls.
• Admire the authenticity of the small village of Ouzoud.
• Meet colonies of Magots monkeys bouncing on the site.
• Taste local dishes in a traditional restaurant facing the waterfall.
From Marrakech, two and a half hours of exotic road to reach the Cascades of Ouzoud, located in the heart of the Middle Atlas in the most coveted mountain range of Morocco. These waterfalls are the highest in the country and the most fascinating (about 100m high). You will start with a hike through the paths dotted with olive trees until you reach the huge waterfalls, where you can see the waterfalls that fall back and forth forming a panorama of magic and rainbow. At the foot of the waterfalls, you can indulge in the joy of swimming, or take a small raft that leads you to the other shore where you can choose between many traditional restaurants for your lunch. You can enjoy a mint tea or enjoy a Berber tagine overlooking the waterfall. You cross the river, taking the old wooden bridge to explore the small village of Ouzoud and make beautiful encounters with the villagers. You will come across families of magot monkeys accustomed to tourists who will welcome you in their own way.
Trip inclusions & exclusions
- Private VIP Vehicle throughout the tour + fuel
- Experienced English-speaking driver (Guide)
- Personal expenses